Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What Does the Fox Say......

I admit it!  It's stuck...what's worse?  This light show makes me think it's a really good idea to do this to our house.  I'm sure the neighbors would just love that.  They would love it, because I am twisted enough to play it for hours straight.

I am including the regular video and the halloween light show video....I'm not sure what's more vaguely disturbing....furries singing and dancing, lights singing and dancing or the fact that no one actually researched what noise foxes do make.....at all...I included a video of that as well.















The fox looks like it REALLY means what it's saying there too!  I trust it.  It can definitely have my Oreo's, Chip's Ahoy, caramel's, cheese, or whatever it wants if it's going to look that serious.

I wonder if the neighbors would mind

What does the fox say?  Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

No comments: