Monday, June 25, 2012

Catnaps

I've often wished i could be Mr. Ed.  I wonder what a talking horse thinks and I wonder what he feels.  He talks to this human, right?  Does he get upset when he is treated like a horse by his owner.  Since Mr. Ed can talk, does he see himself as a pet? Friend? Equal?
I've also wanted to be a cat.  The grace, dignity, agility, speed...what does it feel like to be all furry?  Walk on soft paws with little clicking claws on linoleum.  What do things smell like? Taste like?  Sound like and look like.  What does it feel like to jump at least 2 times my height?
I wonder what it's like to be a mushroom or even mayo.

Why do I wonder such absurd things?  How mentally ill is this person?? 

I wonder these things because i have terrible insomnia and just get catnaps through the night and into the day. 
So, if you see me wearing a (mentally confused and prone to wandering) button......it's probably true.

I wonder what it's like to be a........

I'm going try for sleep now.  Night....oops morning all

1 comment:

E. M. Prokop said...

hahahaha! It's good to know I'm not the only one! I've wondered what it's like to be some kind of animal too...a horse,a bird, a dog or a cat...what about a mole? To live underground all the time, and have so little use for your eyes that they're practically not there any more?!
I've never wondered what it's like to be a condiment though.........until now! Thanks Vicki! lol!
Hope you're well.