Monday, May 30, 2011

Ambien nights

Wow! All I can say is my friend must love me. She sent me a note...loved the message. I remembered writing but not exactly what I said, so I re-read it...I laughed so hard water came out of my nose. this is just a snippet;

Wevshouod trip feck those things making the trolleys go smooth ...wheels thatsit....right odd that mess......so...
I've most assuredly have been longing for the sight of you. The joyus memories anyone evervdared to do. So dear Patsy or Ed Reliving some misspent youth, sound fun....alternately a trip to Hawaii or somewhere...I'm stoned! Ambien.

Where did that come from?? I'm NOT even close to where people call shopping carts trolleys! I am really glad I only seem to "drunk text" people. In the beginning I had my husband hide the car keys. Now I'm wishing he had simply hidden the computer.
Now I can't stop laughing! Laughter is good for the soul and I really need to do more of it. I think we all do, especially at ourselves. Perhaps I should start blogging while on Ambien. I remember once YEARS ago I took Ambien. I called my Mom, to this day I have no idea what I said. Apparently it wasn't bad. She is still speaking to me.

I've had a really strange year and I swear I am never going to have another 40th birthday...once was enough for me! When my fictitious age hits 40, in another 20 years or so, I'll just skip to 41. Perhaps I will celebrate then with cupcakes and Ambien then text or call a few friends. (If I have any left by then) I also ended the note with a mistyped rendition of the philosopher's song, oddly enough I may have spelled it mostly right. So we'll celebrate my 41st birthday in 20 years with cupcakes, hard cider, ambien, and sing Monty Python songs while texting friends or walking down the street...who's in??



No comments: