Monday, February 21, 2011

I just can't shut up

It's like this sickness...I just can't shut up! I've tried to just listen....but something takes over and before I know it...I've written a page, or yapped incessantly!
I'm going to try blogging...hopefully this way I won't feel compelled to share everything with one over burdened friend and tax them to their limit! I honestly don't mean to be rude, it's just hard sometimes to find a person you can connect with. It can be weird and exciting to find someone who understands you.....it can also be hard when no one 'gets' you.....

I've always been an outcast. If the sign says walk...I skip...if a sign says...no talking I ask why. I'm 40...I just started watching Glee and I see now, why no one in school could really stand me. I acted like Kurt...I was outspoken, I wore a bowtie, cummerbund and jacket on sr. prom day when I was a junior...to school...I'm a girl!
Meeting people who like cemeteries, are bold, understand me, monty python and see that Jennifer's Body was not a bad film it was a black comedy...that's rare

No comments: